[Accessibility] No teleconference today

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 8 08:06:05 PDT 2005

Hi John/all:

I had an action to send a draft of at-spi enhancements to the list
today.  I must apologize, because some other matters have come up which
I had to deal with urgently, and I had forgotten that I had two days'
holiday scheduled since our last teleconference,  so I am not done yet.

thanks for your understanding

Bill