[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 15 June

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Jun 14 20:13:22 PDT 2005

Announcing the 15 June 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, June 15,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/06/16)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

4.      Old Business

	Open Discussion:

*		Adoc Followup
*		The Meaning Of FSG Accessibility Certification

5.	New Business

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda.

7.	Adjourn

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040

Bringing the Owasys 22C screenless cell phone to the U.S. and Canada. Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.