[Accessibility] Gnome accessibility guides - questions
brunet at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 15 05:44:31 PDT 2005
When looking for a standard on developing accessble Gnome apps (for
developers creating applications) I found the following guides.
- Gnome 2.8 Desktop Accessibility Guide at
- How to Develop Accessible Linux Applications at
- Gnome Accessibility for Developers at
- Are there more?
- Should they be collapsed into one?
- Is there a 2.10 equivalent of the first one? Or should it be titled
- Is an official standards effort in progress?
Pete Brunet, (512) 838-4594, TL 678-4594, brunet at us.ibm.com, ws4g
IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Accessibility