[Accessibility] Draft Minutes 6/1 Accessibility teleconf.

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar at schmi-dt.de
Wed Jun 15 07:33:11 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have just read the minutes as a reminder what we talked about two weeks
ago. I feel that there are some gaps in the minutes that should be closed.
Also there seems to be some mixture between Olaf and me (see below).

As far as I remember we did record the meeting. Where can I download the
audio file?

On Thursday 09 June 2005 18:07, john goldthwaite wrote:
> [...]
> Earl - is there a risk then.  I thought we could
> specify more than might be supported by current
> technology.  If they say they don’t have the
> technology on the platform, they could say the
> Olaf- it would pass if your system has no support for
> keyboard.  Once you have a keyboard, you have to do
> the testing.

I am sure that was not Olaf but me who said the above sentence.

Gunnar Schmi Dt