[Accessibility] looking for samples of ATK code

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 23 01:56:01 PDT 2005

Hi Pete:

Pete Brunet wrote:

> Where can I find documentation and samples on writing ATK code?

The best samples are in the gail library itself.  See gailwidget.c,
gailbutton.c, etc.

You'll find some more documentation in the following presentation:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/presentations/GUAD3C/making-apps-accessible/start.html

The presentation above is more what most developers will need, for
instance when adding ATK support to custom GTK+ widgets.

Bill