[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Cancelled

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Mar 2 06:37:54 PST 2005

I regret that I must again cancel our regular teleconference today. I am
participating in the W3C's Technical Plenary in Boston. While it would
be possible for me to get to a phone, it would not be easy logistically
to do so today.

We will definitely have a teleconference next week, March 9.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040