[Accessibility] Fwd: Introductions, common interest - Technology Standards for Cognitive Disabilities

Robinson, Norman B - Washington, DC Norman.B.Robinson at usps.gov
Mon Mar 7 06:21:28 PST 2005

Sandy, I thought you may also wish to attend the International
Conference on Technology and Persons with Disabilities at California
State University Northridge (CSUN):
http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/index.htm next week. If not you may want to
contact the presenter of the following talk:

	UDL Strategies For Students With Cognitive Disabilities
	This session will focus on universal design strategies using AT
for children with cognitive disabilities. A CD containing many of the
software templates will be provided.
	Debra Bauder, University of Louisville; Penny Ellis, Bluegrass
Technology Center; Debbie Sharon, Bluegrass Technology Center
	Topic:  Cognitive 	Level:  Intermediate 	Disability
Codes:  DD
	Sat.  -  3/19/2005 	10:40 AM  -  1:00   Hr/Min	Marina -
Hilton

	Regards,

	Norman Robinson