[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 16 March

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Mar 15 19:57:26 PST 2005

Announcing the 16 March 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 16,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/03/17)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

	Brief progress reports for open items

4.	Old Business

	NSF Report Followup
	Face To Face Outcomes:
	AT Journal

5. New Business

	Policy Discussion: What does FSG Accessibility
Validation/Certification actually mean?

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040