[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 16 March

Kris Van Hees aedil-access at alchar.org
Tue Mar 15 20:58:07 PST 2005

Just a quick note...  I haven't been able to make the teleconference since
January due to a rather extreme workload (and 2 papers I needed to get
submitted for conferences I will present at).  On top of that, my wife is
due to have a baby (due date is March 23rd, but could very well be any day
now).  I keep reading the transcripts though, and hope to be able to get
back on the calls very soon.

	Kris