[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 23 March

Doug Beattie dbb at beatties.us
Wed Mar 23 07:19:12 PST 2005

I will not be able to attend as I am at BrainShare.

I did meet with a couple representatives from a company yesterday
however that are doing section 508 testing. I will look more into
what they do and can offer to see if we should perhaps speak with
them more about their help in setting up some testing for our specs.

Doug