[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 23 March

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 23 07:43:16 PST 2005

Doug Beattie wrote:

>I will not be able to attend as I am at BrainShare.
>
>I did meet with a couple representatives from a company yesterday
>however that are doing section 508 testing.

Note that our specs are very different from 508; 508 testing is also
entirely manual assertions (at least outside of the web content space),
and application-centric.

- Bill