[Accessibility] Draft minutes for 03/23/05 Accessibility meeting

john goldthwaite jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 16:53:37 PST 2005

We voted on the method to use for election of officers
at the beginning of the meeting before you can in.  I
just entered each person's vote after there name as we
were voting.  We should have told you about it and
given you an opportunity to vote when you can on the
call, if no one objects we could add your vote now.

=== message truncated ===