[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agendaa, Wednesday 30 March

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 30 06:30:36 PST 2005

I'll be there.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internal: w3.ibm.com/able
External: www.ibm.com/able
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"I'm not gonna tell the story the way it happened, I'm gonna tell it the
way I remember it."
-- Great Expectations

Janina Sajka <janina at freestandards.org>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
03/30/2005 02:39 AM

accessibility at freestandards.org
cc

Subject
[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agendaa, Wednesday 30 March

Announcing the 30 March 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

IN EUROPE: Please be aware that are times this week are not at their usual
hour.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 30,  19:00 UTC
   --   21:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   20:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/03/31)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

                 Brief progress reports for open items

4.               Old Business

                 a.)Election Timeline

                 b.) NSF Report Followup
                     Face To Face Outcomes:
                     Audio archive and transcriptions

5. New Business

                 Policy Discussion: What does FSG Accessibility
Validation/Certification actually mean?

6. Identify key items for the next agenda.

7. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.202.494.7040
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup                           Free Standards
Group (FSG)
janina at freestandards.org                                 http://a11y.org