[Accessibility] ad hoc election committee

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 30 06:52:49 PST 2005

Earl and I had the action item of proposing a timeline for conducting nominations
and elections.  Here is our outlined proposal.

1) Monday April 4th to Friday April 22nd, take nominations and voter registration.

2) Wednesday April 27th, post the chair and vice chair nominees and announcement
for the election to take place in 30 days (30 day announcement is required)

3) Monday May 30th to Monday June 6th, electronic elections to be held
(1 week minimum required).

George (gk4)