[Accessibility] Audio Files Index

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Thu Mar 31 08:23:26 PST 2005

The edited audio archives from our Honolulu meeting are on line. Until
George gets them linked to the conference page, use the following table
to locate the session you want to hear. These files can all be found at:

http://accessibility.freestandards.org/conference/

Minutes	File		Session

40.5	session6.ogg	at-spi discussion #1
77.5	session7.ogg	AT-SPI Discussion #2
61.25	session8.ogg	I/O Candidate APIs & Requirements
78.66	session9.ogg	AT-SPI Outcomes
49.67	session10a.ogg	I/O: BIOS, Boot Loader, and Kernel
10.5	session10b.ogg	Xserver & Remote Access
61.51	session11a.ogg	Braille
54.66	session12a0.ogg	Audio Server
41.43	session12a1.ogg	TTS
90.28	session13.ogg	V2
58.61	session14.ogg	Futures Presentation
71.9	session15.ogg	Outcomes & Actions Review
104.34	session16.ogg	Futures Discussion

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.494.7040