[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 4 May

Randall S Horwitz rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Wed May 4 06:31:52 PDT 2005

I'll be there.

Randy

Randy Horwitz
IBM Accessibility Center
Internal: w3.ibm.com/able
External: www.ibm.com/able
Internet: rhorwitz at us.ibm.com
Phone: (512) 838 8416
Tie Line (internal to IBM): 678 8416

"I'm not gonna tell the story the way it happened, I'm gonna tell it the
way I remember it."
-- Great Expectations

Janina Sajka <janina at freestandards.org>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at base3.freestandards.org
05/03/2005 11:22 PM

accessibility at freestandards.org
cc

Subject
[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 4 May

Announcing the 4 May 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, May 4,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/05/05)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)

We're no longer publishing the pass code. Please send email if you need a
reminder of the pass code for this call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1. Welcome and Agenda Review

2. Review of minutes

3. Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

4.      Old Business

                 a.)             A11y Officers' Election Report -- George
Kraft
                 b.)             ISO Accessibility Report -- Janina Sajka
                 c.)             Adoc Proposal Followup

5. Identify key items for the next agenda.

6. Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka Phone: +1.202.494.7040
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup                           Free Standards
Group (FSG)
janina at freestandards.org                                 http://a11y.org