[Accessibility] PROPOSAL: Accessible Document

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed May 4 10:30:56 PDT 2005

I wrote below that CORBA is "certainly _slower_ than xmlrpc (which I
don't recommend), ".  Most of you will have spotted the inversion; Of
course what I meant was that it's certainly _faster_ than xmlrpc; xmlrpc
is of course a very slow IPC mechanism indeed, but it does have the
other attributes we want, i.e. cross-platform, works across a network,
works remotely, extensibility, etc.