[Accessibility] fyi - Article on choosing an Open Source Content Management System

Earl Johnson Earl.Johnson at Sun.COM
Wed May 11 14:47:52 PDT 2005

Perked my interest because of the fun I'm [not] having getting
easily set up with a docbook system. FSG's may be no better or
far better than other choices, I don't know and am not advocating
anything - this is just an fyi.