[Accessibility] Re: DRAFT for Review: Keyboard Access Func. Spec v0.75 and Generic Test Assertions v0.25

earl johnson Earl.Johnson at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 2 10:31:45 PST 2005

Hi Folks;

Just a reminder, the FSGA only review period ends 11/4; final
comments on it will be greatly appreciated. The next step is to
release the RC versions of the two documents [which will deal
with this period's review comments] for a broader review.

Keyboard Access Functional Specification v0.76:
http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/kbd/AccessX-func-spec.html

Generic Assertions for Manual Testing, v0.25:
http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yspecs/kbd/AccessX-func-test-asserts.html

Earl