[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 9 November

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Nov 8 21:02:55 PST 2005

Announcing the 9 November 2005 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, November 9,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 05/11/10)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

4.      Old Business

	a.)	Keyboard/IO Standards RFC Publication: Where To Post?
		Earl Johnson

	b.)	Licensing and IP Concerns
		George Kraft

	c.)	ODF And FSGA: What Should We Be Saying?
		Janina Sajka

5.	New Business

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda.

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.