[Accessibility] Blog entry: "Massachusetts, Open Document, and Accessibility"

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Sun Nov 13 20:43:17 PST 2005

Greetings,

As I mentioned I would be doing in our last con-call, I've tried to put
together a comprehensive look at accessibility issues in Open Document
adoption in Massachusetts.

You can view it at:
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/korn#massachusetts_open_document_and_accessibility

Note the large print version of my blog, which can be viewed at:
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/korn/LargePrintWeblog

Also, I recommend reading through the National Council on Disability history
of accessibility engagement with Microsoft:
http://www.ncd.gov/newsroom/publications/1996/gui.htm  This history notes the
significant role disability organizations in Massachusetts played 10 to 11
years ago around Windows 95 accessibility, and is very instructive.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.