[Accessibility] Apologies RE Wednesday Last

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Sat Nov 19 08:24:05 PST 2005

I want to apologize for the not getting our usual telecon meeting
organized last week. I'm also sorry the news about a cancellation had to
come so late.

Unfortunately, my server crashed midday Tuesday, and all my
trans-Atlantic calls to friends and associates could not get it back on
line. I was without email and telephone records.

The server is now back up, and a11y.org dns is being resolved from the
primary again. Unfortunately, I still don't understand what went wrong
with grub. The logs hold no clue. And, the scsi disk involved passed its
low-level test OK.

As Gunnar noted, we will skip this coming Wednesday's meeting time in
deference to the Thanksgiving holliday in the U.S. Our next call will be
Wednesday, 30 November. Thank you again for your forebearance.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.