[Accessibility] Resent: Suggested Position on Standards and Patents

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Oct 19 11:57:25 PDT 2005

Hi Olaf,

I believe the Sun statement on patents with respect to Open Document
implementors can be found at: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/office/ipr.php

How is that as a template for what we might do for FSG-A standards?

Peter