[Accessibility] Re: Localized braille (Was: Gnopernicus and ISO-Latin2 characters)

Erkki Kolehmainen erkki.kolehmainen at kotus.fi
Thu Sep 1 03:48:57 PDT 2005

Dear All,

After having started this, I'd be interested to participate in a more
specific discussion. Unfortunately I won't be back in my office from my
business trips until the latter part of September. However, I'd be happy
to join at that time whichever list of your choice; currently I'm on
brltty at mielke.cc.

Regards, Erkki I. Kolehmainen