[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 21 September

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 21 06:52:47 PDT 2005

I'd add the following minor edits:

(0) typos: 'neutral' and "referred" are misspelled; the word "local" in
comment 2 should read "locale".  "defacto" should be two italicised
words, "de facto".

(1) If we mean what we say about Windows being the standard against this
will be measured, we should omit point #3 since Earl says there that the
support our spec requires "is consistent with that provided on Windows",
ergo there isn't a gap.

(3) In the section on Visual Bell, where the paragraph says "...use the
system bell support in XKB", we should just say "... use the X Windows
System bell support", since apps don't need to be XKB-aware in order for
Visual Bell to work.  This is because XKB-enabled X servers
automatically hook the standard XBell() command into the XKB bell services.

regards,

Bill