[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 5 April

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Apr 4 18:12:01 PDT 2006

Announcing the 5 April 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.  This will
help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, April 5,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CsT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MsT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PsT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 06/04/06)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review
	*	Member LIst Updating Report

	*	CSUN Updates and CSUN2007 Proposals Solicitation

	*	FSG booth at LinuxWorld in Boston
		San Francisco in August

4.      Old Business

	*	Keyboard Spec Status Updates
	*	Face 2 Face Planning & papers for the Desktop Developer's Conference.
	*	Audio Team Report
	*	AT-SPI Progress

5.	New Business

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda, April 5.

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.