[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 30 August

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Aug 30 01:34:57 PDT 2006

Announcing the 30 August 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

IMPORTANT: A special one-hour meeting concerning Trolltech's plans for AT-SPI
support in Dbus will precede our usual teleconference hour this week at 17:00
UTC. We will use the same teleconference bridge for this special meeting.

Please RSVP for which meeting you plan to attend (or both), so we can know
when those attending have called in.  This will help us start the meeting
without unnecessary delay.

Times shown are for our customary teleconference meeting. The special meeting
regarding Dbus will take place one hour earlier.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, August 30,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BDT  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2006/08/31)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        +1-517-477-5604 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

4.      Old Business

			AT-SPI & Dbus: Report and Discussion

5.	New Business

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda, September 6.

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.