[Accessibility] Orca/KDE Integration

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Wed Aug 30 18:04:06 PDT 2006

Hi Bill!

Thanks a lot for your effort to write down this list.

I incorporated the points into the new Wiki page
http://www.freestandards.org/en/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus

I removed the first possibility, since the extention of Qt Accessibility has
already been made. I also rephrased the other three and added lists of
technical obstacles and background information.

It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions and
corrections where appropriate.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of