[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 13 December

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Dec 12 18:10:14 PST 2006

Announcing the 13 December 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP. This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, December 13,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2006/12/14)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        +1-517-477-5604 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review & Brief Items

4.      Old Business

	AT-SPI at the LSB Summit
	Report and Discussion
	Olaf Jan Schmidt

5.	New Business

	Introducing a New FSGA Standards Activity
	Overview and Discussion
	Richard Schwerdtfeger & Pete Brunet

6.	Identify key items and Upcoming Meeting Dates
	Shall FSGA break for the hollidays?

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777