[Accessibility] alphaWorks : Magnification Composite Manager

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Sat Feb 4 18:11:49 PST 2006

Hi Olaf,

Of course you are right; freedesktop.org is a very obvious place for
this to be hosted; no GNOME-only bias intended!  One interesting
question: is it looking like GNOME & KDE will share a window manager, or
will each have their own window manager (or window managers!)?  If the
latter, then I'd guess we'd want this functionality in all of 'em!

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.