[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Cancelled

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Feb 14 14:34:57 PST 2006

Colleagues:

You may recall that I am attending the Open Source World Conference in
Spain this week. The conference schedule runs into our teleconference
time, and I would like to not miss the panel on intellectual property
that is in that time slot.

Also, I have seen John's draft minutes from our meeting last week. They
are extensive and substantive. We truly had a valuable session last
week, and these minutes should help us digest that conversation. May I
suggest we take the opportunity to correct our minutes to accurately
reflect our views? That should serve as a valuable exercise and a worthy
substitute for a teleconference tomorrow. The minutes should be on list
shortly.

Meanwhile, please plan on resuming our discussion on audio and speech
next Wednesday, 22 February.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.