[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 22 February

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Feb 22 09:32:33 PST 2006

OK, Jan. Your bridge via Asterisk is now set up on my end. Please try
and test it before our call, if you can.

My asterisk is at host=concerto.rednote.net

Once you get the Asterisk menu here, simply dial FSGA (which is 3742)
and you should reach the IBM teleconference service. Login and passcode
are exactly as when you dial that number directly--same as last week, in
other words.

Because this connection is via my ADSL circuit, there may be latency
issues. We'll find out by trying, I guess. The good news, though, is
that I am soon moving my Asterisk to a major data center here in the
U.S. and will have an aggregate of 19.2 Gbps of bandwidth at my disposal
then. I will advise when this happens, as my asterisk host will change
at that time.

If you want to reach me directly via asterisk, I'm 5700 once you access
my asterisk prompts.

Good luck.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272