[Accessibility] A11y Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 4 January

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Jan 3 19:18:50 PST 2006

Announcing the 4 January 2006 meeting of the Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.
This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, January 4,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 06/01/05)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channle will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

        Brief progress reports for open items

4.      Old Business

	Status Discussion
	Keyboard RFC

5.	New Business

	Planning For 2006

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda.

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.