[Accessibility] Draft for desktop statements

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 6 12:13:06 PST 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 10:51, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> Aaron was a bit too quick in saying that we are willing to adopt the
> statement and to add it to our web site.

uh-oh. now you know about my ability to see into the future! ;)

but seriously, yes, sorry about being overly positive on that matter.

> I only said that I will suggest
> his. Did the others have the time yet to review the exact text?

yes; all feedback is welcome and desired. as a heads up, i hope to get an
HTML-ized version of this out by early next week (monday/tuesday) for people
to start using on their websites as we've been working on this for about a
month now and i'd like to get it Out There.

--
Aaron J. Seigo