[Accessibility] DBUS vs. CORBA (was Re: FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 28 June)

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 12 09:21:24 PDT 2006

Hi Jonathan:

It looks like the benchmarking code can be found here, though Frank
would be the best person to answer this question:

   http://eleceng.dit.ie/frank/rpc/

I want to make sure people know that I'm not pushing things one way or
another here.  My only goal here is to understand if good decisions are
being made based on appropriate information.

Thanks!

Will