[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 7 June

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Jun 7 07:42:25 PDT 2006

My apologies that this didn't go out Tuesday. We will have a call this
afternoon, which may be brief. So, it is an available timeslot for issue
discussion on any of our open items.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.