[Accessibility] Fwd: X11 libraries requested for future LSB spec

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 21 10:06:37 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 17:59, George Kraft wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 10:23 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > On the other hand, cspi is not something I relish supporting at the
> > same level going forward.  I think python is probably going to be the
> > AT client development language of choice going forward, but as it uses
> > the C CORBA bindings at present, standardizing on them makes sense
> > from that perspective as well.
>
> FYI, create-branching-keyboard, gnopernicus, srcore,

gnopernicus == srcore.

> gok, dasher, and

We have talked about moving GOK over to python.
create-branching-keyboard is a GOK utility.

It seems certain that orca will be our most important (i.e. complex,
etc.) AT client.

regards,

Bill