[Accessibility] June 21 Teleconference Audio Posted

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Thu Jun 22 07:30:56 PDT 2006

Audio recordings of our teleconference yesterday, June 21, are now
available. To help you find the discussion you're most interested in,
I've posted three files this time:

1.)	The complete teleconference recording is at:

http://rednote.net/fsg/2006jun21.ogg

2.)	Our discussion regarding what we might standardize in the LSB,
and how that would work is at:

http://rednote.net/fsg/2006jun21--abi_discussion.ogg

3.)	Our discussion regarding ancestor collection in ATK/AT-SPI is
at:

http://rednote.net/fsg/2006jun21--ancestor_collection.ogg

As usual, access to these files is password protected. Login with 'a11y'
and use the teleconference passcode as your password.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.