[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 28 June

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Jun 27 18:28:12 PDT 2006

number which is correctly indicated below.

Announcing the 28 June 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.  This will
help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, June 28,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BDT  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2006/06/29)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        +1-517-477-5604 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review

4.      Old Business

	*	Open issues discussion

5.	New Business

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda, July 19?

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.