Fwd: [Accessibility] TTS API document + introduction

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Mon Mar 6 06:08:03 PST 2006

Hi!

For those who are not subscribed to accessibility at freedesktop.org I am
forwarding the latest draft for the joint TTS API that we need for reworking
kttsd and SpeechDispatcher.

Hynek has written an introduction that summarises our approach. I hope it
helps our discussion on Wednesday.

Please cc the freedesktop.org list in your comments, because I want to make
sure that there is at least one place where all the email discussion goes.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of