[Accessibility] LinuxWorld

Amanda McPherson amanda at freestandards.org
Wed Mar 22 10:13:26 PST 2006

Everyone,

The Free Standards Group has a booth in the .org pavilion at Linux World
Boston. A lot of organizations want these booths, and the show
organizers expect us to have two people at the booth at all times;
otherwise we jeopardize our ability to secure one in the future. If you
are attending the show, please fill out the following schedule with
times you will staff the booth. Also, please let us know your cell number.

The .org pavilion is an important way to reach the Linux community and
encourage participation in your workgroups. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tuesday   April 4
10:00am - 12:00pm
12:00pm -  2:00pm
 2:00pm -  4:00pm