[Accessibility] Re: [lsb-desktop] LinuxWorld

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Sun Mar 26 04:42:46 PST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 10:13 -0800, Amanda McPherson wrote:
> The Free Standards Group has a booth in the .org pavilion at Linux World
> Boston. A lot of organizations want these booths, and the show
> organizers expect us to have two people at the booth at all times;
> otherwise we jeopardize our ability to secure one in the future. If you
> are attending the show, please fill out the following schedule with
> times you will staff the booth. Also, please let us know your cell number.
>
> The .org pavilion is an important way to reach the Linux community and
> encourage participation in your workgroups. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Tuesday   April 4
> 10:00am - 12:00pm
> 12:00pm -  2:00pm
>  2:00pm -  4:00pm
>  4:00pm -  5:00pm
>
> Wednesday April 5
> 10:00am - 12:00pm
> 12:00pm -  2:00pm
>  2:00pm -  4:00pm
>  4:00pm -  5:00pm
>
> Thursday  April 6
> 10:00am - 12:00pm
> 12:00pm -  2:00pm
>  2:00pm -  4:00pm

It's my understanding that response to this request has been light
and that we are still very much in need of volunteers. If you're
involved in one of the FSG's workgroups and plan to be at
LinuxWorld, please volunteer to spend an hour or two manning the
booth so we can put our best face forward. In addition to
the valuable outreach opportunity, this will no doubt be a great
place to get some face-to-face work done, both within workgroups and
across workgroups. I know I'll be there when I'm not in meetings.

Look forward to meeting many of you.

-ian
--
Ian Murdock