[Accessibility] Re: [Accessibility-atspi] Re: Proposed time/agenda for an AT-SPI teleconference next week

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Mar 28 08:28:00 PST 2006

This appears to be an elegant solution--thanks, Gunnar!

So, will this work for people? As I understand it, the proposal is that
we schedule a two-hour FSGA telecon. The first hour will discuss the TTS
API proposal. The second hour will be for AT-SPI.

*	The call starts one hour earlier for North America but ends at
*	the usual time.

*	The call starts at the usual time CEST, but lasts one hour longer

Can we please have responses from people so we can tally whether this
will work? I'm mindful that not everyone needs to be present for both
hours.

Janina