[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 29 March

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Mar 28 19:10:42 PST 2006

Announcing the 29 March 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

IMPORTANT: This is a special two-hour meeting beginning one hour earlier than
usual in North America. From the European viewpoint we will begin at the usual
time and continue for two hours.

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.  This will
help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay. Please advise whether we
should expect you for both hours, or just the first or second hour.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 29,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   13:00 EST  (New York)
   --   12:00 CsT  (Chicago)
   --   11:00 MsT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   10:00 PsT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 06/30/03)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference--and it does appear to be working this week.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.      Old Business -- Part 1
	*	Hour ONe: Audio & TTS API Discussion

3.	Approx 19:00 UTC: Welcome New Participants--Agenda Review

4.	3.      Approx 19:00 UTC: Review of minutes

5.	Approx 19:00 UTC: Action Item Review
	*	Keyboard Spec Status Updates
	*	Member LIst Updating Report
	*	CSUN Updates and CSUN2007 Proposals Solicitation
	*	papers for the Desktop Developer's Conference.
	*	FSG booth at LinuxWorld in Boston

6.      Old Business -- Part 2
	*	Hour Two: AT-SPI Discussion

7.	New Business

8.	Identify key items for the next agenda, April 5.

9.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.