[Accessibility] Version Control discussion

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Mon May 8 10:04:05 PDT 2006

I have been remiss in making proposals and discussing a new version
control system for the FSG, but doing so in lsb-futures without
notifying the other workgroups.

Short summary: I originally proposed using Subversion, but others in the
group said they'd rather use a distributed version control system.  Ted
T'so proposed Mercurial as the system.  Nick Stoughton proposed using
Perforce.  I have just today written proposed plans for using Subversion
and Mercurial.

Some archived posts of interest:

http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-futures/2006-May/002055.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-futures/2006-May/002056.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-futures/2006-May/002064.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-futures/2006-May/002070.html
http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-futures/2006-May/002071.html

Please send feedback to lsb-futures, or to me directly (and I will
ensure it gets heard).