[Accessibility] SVG discussion

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Mon May 15 10:21:22 PDT 2006

Very good. We will postpone the SVG discussion to May 31.

This actually solves another problem for us. We've been approached by
the LSB seeking greater coordination of effort. In particular, they're
hosting face to face discussions in Boston on June 1 and 2, and our
participation is requested. So, we will now be able to discuss
coordination with LSB in our meeting on the 24th--with most of our
regular participants.

I'll post more information to the list as it becomes available ahead of
our May 24 telecon so that we can get as much input as we can, inasmuch
as some of our people cannot attend on the 24th.

Janina