[Accessibility] FYI: Dbus on the LSB Agenda

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Mon Nov 13 10:24:18 PST 2006

The following will be of interest apropos our AT-SPI standardization
discussions with the LSB. If I understand the attached correctly, even
if we had a dbus back end today, we might have problems standardizing it
given that dbus is not yet itself accepted under the LSB. So, perhaps
going the Optional Module route is the best way to sync this all
togehter. At least, it's looking that way to me right now.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.