[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 29 November

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Nov 28 19:44:02 PST 2006

While this may be a short meeting, we have scheduled to meet at the
usual time this week. Our primary focus will be any remaining issues or
clarifications preparatory to the LSB Face To Face. The agenda is
attached.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.