[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 29 November

John Goldthwaite jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 04:35:35 PST 2006

I'll be there.

John Goldthwaite
jgoldthwaite at yahoo.com
828 885-5304

----- Original Message ----
From: Janina Sajka <janina at freestandards.org>
To: FSG Accessibility <accessibility at freestandards.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:44:02 PM
Subject: [Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 29 November

While this may be a short meeting, we have scheduled to meet at the
usual time this week. Our primary focus will be any remaining issues or
clarifications preparatory to the LSB Face To Face. The agenda is
attached.

--

Janina Sajka                Phone: +1.202.595.7777
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC    http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.

Chair, Accessibility Workgroup        Free Standards Group (FSG)
janina at freestandards.org        http://a11y.org

Announcing the 29 November 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP. This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, November 29,  19:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EST  (New York)
   --   13:00 CST  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MST  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PST  (San Francisco)
   --   09:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   04:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2006/11/30)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        +1-517-477-5604 (International)
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.    Welcome and Agenda Review

2.    Review of minutes

3.    Action Item Review & Brief Items

4.      Old Business

    AT-SPI at the LSB Summit
    Open Discussion

5.    New Business

6.    Identify key items for the next agenda, December 6.

7.    Adjourn