[Accessibility] Can you join an FSGA Call next week?

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Oct 25 12:08:08 PDT 2006

Thanks, Ian. We would like to ask you to join us on our next regular
FSGA Telecon, which is next Wednesday, November 1, at 14:00 EST / 13:00
CST. Please feel free to invite anyone else in LSB who should perhaps be
part of our conversation.

During our call today the FSGA approved Bill's draft statement (below)
as sufficient to explain our notions of how libspi can become an FSGA
standard in support of accessibility. So, we now have a draft document
that can help move the discussion forward, we think. Please feel free to
share with LSB.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777